Saturday, September 17, 2005

Update Post - 17/9/05

Heyas! After a VERY long time, I decided to change my skin ^^ The cute picture at the topis only temporary until I find a better fitting one, yups, This is as per usual just an update post to tell you I've changed my blogskin (As if you cant tell) I'l be adding music soon if I find it fit and maybe add a few more pointless things inside.

Now with the blacked out screen is is very hard to use the tag-board. To use the tag board click anonymous, delete it and type in your name. And then either just press "tab" and type away of click on the now invisible window to the left of the word "post". DO NOT click on post without completing your tag.

As an alternative you can use the comments system. "Spoke out" is to comment just click on it and the rest will be easy (unless you lack simple comprehension of common sense)

5 days of prelims over, only 3 days left next tuesday, wednesday and friday. Today's papers were a WASHOUT. In geography I wrote tons of crap (the only way I know how) but for PoA I was so stumped, I totally forgot almost everything and out of all the questions I couldnt even balance a single one =.= Pretty sad.

Did you know? This is the 190th post on my blog! Whee, I'll make a celebration out of it's 200th post ^_^ This post ends here, ciao, check back soon for more details.

No comments: