Monday, June 15, 2009

Enough for now

It is good to be back! The trip was just a little short of wonderful (eat my R&R! grrr) but its still all fine and dandy. I can't share anything about the training part but all I can say is that I do believe the experience has equipped the participants with skills that we otherwise wouldn't have expected ourselves to have.

Enough about the nasty bits on to the fun part! Even though it was only one day R&R was MADNESS! SPARTA! MADNESS! Haha, feeling very blessed. First we headed to this huge theme park that housed both rides and a small zoo- the rides were split amongst five sections ie themes; one western, one arabic, one aztec and so on (We didn't have time to go to ALL okay). So whats so special? I GOT PSYCHOED TO RIDE! OH MY GOODNESS AHHH IM DYING FALLING AHHHH. Yes! If you know me I don't do uhh heights >.< so I just screamed myself hoarse up on some of those monstrosities (devices of pure human ingenuity and maliciousness I reckon) flipping, turning, swerving, twisting and falling. Thank God fo his divine protection upon my tiny life! I can handle being shot at but this? No thank you. Pictures!

Staring in wide eyed wonder- exactly HOW HIGH IS THAT?! Q.Q


The crazy vertical drop ride, I vehemently declined and even evoked the fifth


Deceptive little ride, more scary then it looks T___T

One half (okay, one quarter of the part that sticks out of the ground) of the wackiest ride on the park, the "Screaming Condor". Its a huge U shape with twists, rolls and drops. Not for the faint of heart. Or the sane.

I have a ton more pics but this isnt the place to put em :D

Back to reality, totally insanity. Did I already mention I love the new They Fray album? And I'm itching for an ipod of my own :3

Will post more again some other time- I have some zombies to burn now :D

Quote of e Post:
Breathing comes in pairs, except for twice
One begins and one's goodbye

No comments: