Monday, January 26, 2009

Luna New Year

A long time ago, when Wai Keat first joined us; he made what I thought was a silly remark (i thought it was silly then) but upon further reflection I discovered he was right. Having grown up with the Rangers and in church I have gotten so used to these wonderful people around me that I begin to lose sight of the fact that they are so - so them- so great. Especially those whom you're relatively close with as compared to the casual acquaintance- after spending a few days in their presence it is hard to imagine going back to a world where the people around you aren't as natural to you as the air you breathe or your very arms and feet. I can now savor and understand how hard it must have been to break the 23 days combo they had- living just ain't living, it isn't the same.

I used to remember there were these anonymous confession sites where people could anonymously post their confessions online (or send it in by postcard or whatever) They are kind of entertaining but painful to read. As to how much is actually real is another matter altogether. But still I want to believe in those posts, that there are people alive in the world as screwed up as I am.

It is Chinese New Year again.

Quote of e Post:
Who let, who let this feeling die, when all I did was try?
Who let, you let this feeling die,
I can't get you out of my head, my head.
You're the flame that burns me so I know that I'm still alive.

No comments: