Sunday, September 23, 2007

Que Sera Sera

1. The person who tagged you is?
--- Norman

2. Your relationship with him/her is?
--- Church mate

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
--- Lame, gamer, closet mugger, little tinge of pride, resilent

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
--- Not sure lol. Washed Dutch Oven and chat until 6am in the morning :3

5. The most memorable words he/she had said to you?
--- LoL. Pwnt. (no seriously >.<)

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
--- I will commit suicide. I swear I'm not gay~ if he's a she then... I'd love it haha xD

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
--- Less lame arguments pl0x

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
--- Kick him in the nuts (very tempting)

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
--- Not sure really, its hard to imagine. Probably something big like a murder or smth lol.

10.The most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is?
--- Really no clue.

11.Your overall impression of him/her is?
--- Great guy, pity he has some teeny tiny ego flaws

12.How you think people around you will feel about you?
--- Depends on what people. To some, very lame, to some very cynical and annoying

13.The character you love of yourself are?
--- Able to entertain myself lol. No really, character wise? I can believe what i want to believe with full conviction.

14.On the contrary, the characters you hate of yourself are?
--- too indecisive, weak willed

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
--- This is tough. Somewhere along the lines of Jonathan Jiang! Haha :)

16.Pass this quiz to 10 persons. (randomized for fun)
-1- Qian Xiang
-2- Chelmin
-3- Shan An
-4- Paula
-5- Shisei
-6- Fiona
-7- Shaun Sim
-8- Dilys
-9- Norman
-10- Jonathan Yuen

11. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
--- Not that I know of, dunno

12.Is no.9 a male or female?
--- I DONT KNOW WO LoL. Male. Manly GARsome male :)

13.If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
--- Hell no lol, they'll probably ignore one another

14.How about no.8 and 5?
--- (Whats the problem with the randomizer?) Yea, it'll be kinda fun. No, seriously.

15.What is no.2 studying about?
--- Mass Communications :) Gd job btw

16.When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
--- A few weeks back, like a month maybe

17.What kind of music band does no.8 like?
--- Not sure, romantic oldies and Christian songs i guess

18.Does no.1 has any siblings?
--- Not this is tricky, I'm ashamed that I dunno

19.Will you woo no.3?
--- If he were female, I think we'd just clash haha.

20.How about no.7?
--- Once again, using above assumption: It'll be fun :) We'd game all day long haha

21.Is no.4 single?
--- Nope

22.What's the surname of no.5?
--- Lim

23.What's the hobby of no.4?
--- watching Asian dramas! Haha

24.Do no.5 and 9 get along well?
--- They don't know each other but I'm reckoning no

25.Where is no.2 studying at?
--- Polytechnic... uhh I forgot which one again (slap me)

26.Talk something casually about no.1?
--- He's alright once in a while, just a little too much quirk to get under.

27.Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
--- Uhh, no?

28.Where does no.9 live at?
--- Near Hougang Point

29.What color does no.4 like?
--- I'm not sure, baby pink maybe. Ooh, white.

30.Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
--- Nope: dunno each other (stupid randomizer spoiling EVERYTHING)

31.Does no.7 likes no.2?
--- I'm not sure, they dunno each other. Once again, GOLDEN ASSUMPTIONS: not likely

32.How do you get to know no.2?
--- Through Norman. Nuff said.

33.Does no.1 have any pets?
--- Not that I know of.

34.Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
--- Holy: no, not to me perhaps. If I were a girl and I didn't know him, maybe :)

The randomizer spoilt all the fun. So many questions that cannot be answered properly. Oh well, I don't think ANY of the people tagged will do this quiz. So yea.

A proper post will come soon. I promise.

Quote of e Post:
What will be will be.

No comments: