Wednesday, September 05, 2007

300

HELLO LUCKY!!! *ahem* Well I just felt like updating because this place has been getting a little too dusty. A little typing beats shooting terrorists, burning down farms, learning stupid dances drawing mind maps.

Gosh, my thought process is just like an episode of lucky star >.< Say why do we boil water before we drink it anyway? Isn't Singapore tap water safe for drinking? I guess its because some people aren't confident about how it tastes What about purified water? We have [brand] purified water at our house. I have a bone to pick with that! Why purify water to lose its nutrients and stuff, drinking filtered water is pointless! But its clean, not everyone drinks whatever you drink at home. Excuse me, I can't stand distilled water it made me vomit, this one time- To each their own, I kind of like the cool clarity of purified water. Hang on distilled, filtered and purified water isn't the same! One is- Yea me too! Plus if you boil water sometimes there's this metallic taste in it? Yea! I totally know what you mean haha.

Yes so you get it... if you couldn't tell the four people (italics, bold, normal and colored) apart then don't bother trying too. My thinking way is just too messy and silly.

Three days left to the end of the study break. Feeling really crappy cos I know I haven't got much done and yet I don't know how much I have left to go. And this irritating headache along with the extra heightened irritability of being home all day is threatening to kill me or something. I want to go out T_T

Warning, random paragraph ahead. If you understand, go see a psychiatrist and a doctor. Seriously, before you ruin your future.

RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM SO I HEARD YOU LIEK MUDKIPS! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM LEEROY JENKINS!! RANDOM RANDOM NEEDS MORE DESU RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM DO NOT WANT RANDOM IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER RANDOMR RANDOM NO U RANDOM IN BEFORE RANDOM RANDOM WINNRAR OF TEH INTERNETS RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM DELICIOUS CAKE RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM POOLS CLOSED POOLS CLOSED RANDOM RANDOM PARTYVAN IS THE CIA RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER RANDOM

Ok, *breathe* random crap over. Feeling about 3% better now. "Do you have ten seh?"

Family day was cool. Ice skating is really painful but oh so fun. I loved it :) Went to watch Hairspray, wonderful movie really. A must watch for anyone and everyone, pretty nifty steps and catchy tunes. Haha. Stupid day over all that Sunday was.

Quote of e Post:
Spartans! SRJCians! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... for tonight we dine in hell!

No comments: