Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Alicantic ocean

Short one, the volunteering thing thing isnt working out for me. After finding out throughly where all that money is going I just cannot bring myself to care. But I have to, so I'll just do it. There are going to be CAs one week after school reopens, so I better start mugging.

Sunday was powerful, it does not take a camp or a special speaker to make God move and do great things.

You are the Love of my life
You are the Hope that i cling to
You mean, more than this world to me
I wouldn't trade You for silver and gold
I wouldn't trade You for riches untold
You are, You are my everything.

Dunno the title of this short song, anyone can give me a helping hand?

God, help me to love others, and you, and myself.

Quote of e Post:
In my right hand, the Lost
In my left hand, my fellowmen
In my heart, You

No comments: