Sunday, June 04, 2006

Community Safety and Security Programme

Oh well shoot me if Ive been in some wierd mood the past few weeks. Ive read back on my posts and I sound like a girl =.=U No offence to girls. CSSP camp was great- the apparent lack of focus and planning melted (ok so we kind of just got used to the disorder) away as we began to work together. But the campers were a byatch to handle, Im so glad sometimes Im not a group facilitator- those kids will drive me nuts I could eat them with raw celery and unsweetened oatmeal flavoured with parsley (the foodstuff i hate the most.. kind of)

I wotn go day by day as I have already done that but I loved it :P Although Im not so sure Id right away volunteer to take up a exco slot like those other two girls did (Elaine and someone else... cant remember her name)

I was going to blog on something but I totally forgot what -haha- right *ahem* ill blog some other time when I remember.

OH! SMUN coming so soon, in 2 days, Ive not packed and we have no blazers... dang... Yew are goinf to hear bout this from me...

Oh and I got this, very cool, I got what I wanted, kind of without "cheating"

naruto
Which Naruto Character Are You?
Test by naruto - kun.com


Quote of e Post:
Ive become so slack I cant feel my book...

No comments: