Monday, June 05, 2006

Clock Over

Hey all, busy, just realised how little time I have left of this blasted holiday... I might have to do tutorials on the plane T.T Its like so busy with work and all- I don't know hot to fit it all into my time but somehow it will have to work out.

My eyes are killing me! Tonight's MUTS ("movie under the stars" or more accurately, a documentary) totally killed my eyes in a 4 hour long history session on the cold war... Im like so tired now zZzZ although I didn't do any work per say.

tomorrow I have to get to somerset, eat lunch then run back to school for the MUTS... and i haven't packed my stuff for SMUN. Can someone shoot me in the head or something? Thanks-

Quote of e Post:
Make the World Revolve around You- It's more Fun to think That Way

No comments: