Thursday, June 01, 2006

Back to Back

The past 4 days have been a blur. Life now here, at home, im not sure if I even really went to Old Police Academy, facilitated a camp, got a commendation, or was it just a dream? How could I lose that feeling, I loved it, away from home, feeling important, feeling needed.

I guess- working with people... is/can be, fun. So sweet, and so cold warm. Feeling all lonely and down now. The camp was great, even though my role caused me to miss the highest highlight of the camp- and it was a tiring, slightly thankless role, it wasn't glamorous, it was a inside background job. The place was old and run down, the bunks itched and stank, the toilets were barely habitable, the campers were no piece of cake to handle and the clearing up was mad. I loved it, every hour of it.

This song just came back to me. Im not going to cry.

朋友

演唱:周华健

这些年一个人
风也过雨也走
有过泪有过错
还记得坚持甚麽

真爱过才会懂
会寂寞会回首
终有梦终有你在心中

朋友一生一起走
那些日子不再有
一句话一辈子
一生情一杯酒
朋友不曾孤单过
一声朋友你会懂
还有伤还有痛
还要走还有我
-------------

It's true isnt it? A part and parcel of life? Friends- what are they? Ive never known...

I cant imagine the term and concept of future. Of growing up to become recognised by community as an adult. To serve the nation in the Army. To have to make every decision, every choice on your own- to have all the freedom you've always wanted, but not knowing what to do with it. Sounds very pathetic isn't it? But no one reads this anyhow so its all the same.

My tagboard died on me so Ive put a new one up, therefore it is totally blank. I'll wait, and ill see. No one will post, and I'll have to put something up just to prevent flooble from disabling an inactive board. Its the pits.

I cant sleep. I cant focus. Just listening to that song on repeat, something is stirring in me I haven't felt for some time. It is so sad, yet enjoyable. Leave me be- unless, you know what the song is talking about...

Quote of e Post:
这些年一个人...

No comments: