Friday, December 30, 2005

For Iron Forge!

Hey! Its the 30th of December, meaning, GASP! 2005 is ending in ONE DAY!! -screams- Haha, I'm finally moving on in more ways then one, from zone 3a to tetiary and then from sec sch to jc. There are so many changes and yet I feel myself that in me nothing has changed, im still the book engrossed, anime loving, manga collecting, song humming, game playing me from all those years ago. It's been what? 5 years? And you'd expect some things to change.

And change they have, some things that is. But now, I'm still not sure WHAT those things are but when the time comes, you'll realise.

Haha, my MSN nick has been raising a few eyebrows, "The Little Prince"?? Huh? Save for the PCSS people it might not mean much. Its a book actually, I did i for sec 2 lit and over the years well, it kind of got lost in my house, a week back or so when I was forced to throw out stuff from my room I came across my old lit notes and *poof* there you have it. The origin. I'm still looking for that book.

Been spending my days like free haha, that sounded odd, nvm. Just play the whole day, If you dont see me online, i'm appearing offline so just drop me an e-mail. If I dont make a move after say 15 minutes I'm either playing a game or out =P But that was quite commonsense wasn't it?

MMMMMM... Chipsmore cnow choc cookies, fascinating. But at 5:30pm? Dang, i'll spoil my appetite for dinner but -lalala It tastes so good!! And so sweet :P Tasty tAsty taSty tasTy tastY TASTY! Im mental now, got to go off, three's cell later on, maybe more tonight. Happy new year!

Quote of e Post:
Empires rise and fall, but evil is eternal...

No comments: