Sunday, August 09, 2009

At that start of CGT

Haha, even though there is no wifi at the resort (pathetic M'sia!) I still have wordpad :)

ORD function last night was quite retarded. The food wasn't half bad but I made up for it in portion what quality failed (thanks to some very picky eaters and my skills at carving flesh from a fish) I got quite the bang for my buck at $60. Now to wait the 4 months to reap the final reward of this long toil. I want to do so many things after ORD before school starts:

I think I'll like work, since I totally need that money. I want to learn to drive- and play the guitar. I wouldn't mind really starting to get back to my roots too- writing and photography. And play off some games that have been gathering dust on my shelves- time to finish FFX, FFX2 and FFXII. Only then I will have some feel to start on Revenant Wings.

Oh yea I get to go for CGT after all! :3 A million thanks to Brien, we owe you. Like the most awesome BSO since Dennis (that says something HSC) But I need to return back to deployment after la. Nevermind, MHFU is there to accompany me haha. Even if I have to do till Thursday (and like stay over shift) at least like Thye Chuan is accompanying me haha. I want to chiong to HR6 lei but- duo tigrex lei!

Enough about more uh depressing things: CGT beckons :D The ride up and stopover was just insanity. Mmmmm- meowing song + "comes from India" + Stonegrill + Ryan Seacrest + loverly beef wrapped up in a smoking sweet nap after towards the resort. The place looks quite regal (pics will come when they come). Pool and prayer meeting with homemade supper with <3 I'm so glad everyone arrived safely.

CGT, overshot night sleeping time, laptop on my lap, after a bath lepak on the sofa: this-is-bliss. I'm more awake then I've felt all day. The place is more comfortable then I envisioned. And once again I think I am over-prepared.

I read this somewhere- writing is a lonely affair. Its a mixture, ragtag of experiences. You come together and share experiences, gain material and then you depart to be alone with your thoughts, putting it into words into story and song. Retreating to a place where no one- not friend nor spouse has any room to enter: the place where you form from words the craft that is your own. Thus goes the cycle of a writer; together-alone-together-alone. And when your work is done and you put your work to print- after all the congrats, pictures and interviews its back to being alone. To crack your next master piece. Writers are in the end- ultimately: a l o n e a l w a y s

Chances are life does not always turn out the way you want it to be, the things you want and the things you get rarely overlap. Hence, some may say they shall learn to be content with what they have- giving up on the things they truly want. Even the most hard headed fall prey to this line of thought at times... it is just too logical, too undertandable. Regardless, I say we stand and fight fate or whatever it is. You, you whoever you are. Lets keep believing together that the time will come and never back down.

Somone who knows would say of the above: THAT is LOVE

Quote of e Post:
Everything has a story to tell: write it down, file it away.

No comments: