Sunday, May 03, 2009

ROC approaches as NTC wanes

OH MY GOSH TIME TRAVELS IN A BLINK! It passes kind of fast, but not fast enough =/

NTC is over. It was a wonderful experience :) Not alot more to say. I miss going to training camps (actually just camps, period- round up and kelong here i COME!)

But while NTC ends it signals the entry of May. And the entry of May brings with it the introduction of ROC!! Going to Taiwan at the end of the month (28th I think) means that I ahve barely 3 weeks left before I go off to a foreign land for half a month T___T My apprehension was the same as the apprehension I had towards NTC. But now after the camp- I have learnt to take things in my stride. I can't be as bad as I think it is- well naturally it would not end as quickly as NTC and the staff would be no where as near as supportive and caring. But still I belive God can bring me through this too. If there was one thing NTC helped me with it would be to grapple with the upcoming ROC.

That means I ahve to go pack. Again. Time to hit beach road and stock up on heavy duty ziplock bags.

I wanted to watch X-men Origins: Wolverine! D: Its kinda petty to keep going back to this but meh. No fun watching movies alone right?

Time to go back in again, strike days off a calender. 5 days to go to the next weekend. 3 more weeks to ROC.

Quote of Post:
Kopi O! Someone KO!
Coca Cola 7 up!

No comments: