Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fallen

2 more weeks, hopefully only 2 more weeks before I'm going back to my home unit. Cos on Thursday Heng dropped over to visit and it seems he don't mind (hint, is encouraging) us to stay for the entire thing, an extra 2 weeks. I don't think the extra 2 weeks will be that bad but I just want to get my AIT over as soon as possible. Then again, if the last few weeks are stay out I'd be glad to oblige.

Is it only conflict the drives me to write? When nothing out of the ordinary happens I just don't feel the urge to put my fingers to the keys and yet the moment the moment strikes my palms are itching to go full flight.

Spent last night at BBQ with the Rangers. It was really fun, and even though I'm not going for the mission trip, I'll be able to help in bigger ways this year round. Praise God for opportunities. The quiz time after that was almost disaster, its hard to believe how much you just cannot recall after a few months of not brushing up on -anything- at all.

My PSP is ROTTING, there's nothing interesting to play in my opinion...

Alright I have to go back to camp- boo. This week I have my work cut out for me, wish me luck on my TP, I'd hate to break the string of first test passes I've had on this course so far. Thank God for that!

<3 Fallen

Quote of e Post:
Heaven bent to take my hand
And lead me through the fire

No comments: