Monday, April 02, 2007

A Hero

Alright, so I havent blogged in ages. And alot of things that I dont think are very significant have happened. Surprisingly, the few people who actually read my blog, dont know that things I blog about. How, brilliant. Like hello? Can the people who really like know me know me read this thing? No point writing if my target audience is wrong.

Lets go back a few weeks, like say 2? Way back. Man, I always knew you people were jerks but not to this extent. I dont know what happened between the few of you but I know- Those who dont follow rules are trash, but those who dont care for their friends are worse then trash. I wont lose to those worse than trash people, I'm gonna beat you up in the common test 2!

Every now and then I stumble about life. Once in a while I get a grasp of feeling that things are settling down, thats its all going to be ok, that things are really going to turn out fine. Then time and again, when things settle down, they rough up again and it all goes into the fog. Its like half school, half church, half rangers, half home and half online with too many halfs. Its half duty, half responsibility, half passion, half obligation and again too many halves. Double lives just arent enough anymore, quadruple lives are more like it. Identity and role, what it means to be something or to belong somewhere. I shouldn't be taking literature and identity if I cant even figure myself out.

Why do people go to Jc? Isn't it so that you can get to the Uni easier? Did I just find out you went through the entire jc process just to go to poly? By choice and not by circumstance? Thats the path you choose huh? Or are you just too afraid to break out of the comfort of Singapore's educational system and enter Uni life?

I, have this title. And I know its pretty heavy to hold on to, I know what comes with it. And I know what it means to hang on to it. But its a weight im glad to bear- then again. How do I use this effectively? And when will it naturally become part of me?

Heaven hears me, but... I dont hear heaven...

Quote of e Post:
I can't feel
The way I did before
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored

No comments: