Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Dream


Click here to view my house

Based on the drawing and the 10 answers they gave this is a summary of their personality:Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. son.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.
---------------------------------------------

Really? Im not so sure about their analysis haha. But guess what? IM BACK!! Thank God the line-man managed to fix the computer yesterday or I'd have been so dead for the E-Lit presentation. It turned out quite crappy but we did alright in the end! Hooray! I didnt have to pull and heads out! I feel like im riding a mood-o-coaster. Cos its up down up down and spins for good measure.

Now its time for an intermission, Here's a song.

Cyndi Lauper - Time after Time

Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick,
And think of you
Caught up in circles confusion
Is nothing new
Flashback warm nights
Almost left behind
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time

Sometimes you picture me
I’m walking too far ahead
You’re calling to me, I can’t hear
What you’ve said
Then you say go slow
I fall behind
The second hand unwinds

[chorus]
If you’re lost you can look and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you I’ll be waiting
Time after time

After my picture fades and darkness has
Turned to gray
Watching through windows you’re wondering
If I’m ok
Secrets stolen from deep inside
The drum beats out of time

*Chorus

You said go slow
I fall behind
The second hand unwinds

*Chorus

If you’re lost you can look and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you I’ll be waiting
Time after time
Time after time
Time after time
Time after time
---------------------------------

I love that song. Its just... so how I feel. I cant explain how it connects and what happens when I hear it. One of my timeless favourites, like "If we hold on together". Maybe it was impressed on me when I was young, I dont know-

Im cutting it here. Bah, Time flies when youre not trying hard to do anything haha.

Quote of e Post:
This is my reality- Totally insanity

No comments: