Thursday, February 08, 2007

Croaking the livelong day

I shall not even begin on how long I haven't blogged. Its futile to keep count.

Wow, from common tests to enrolment service, alright, PRE-enrolment service. Common tests were stupid. I mean I was stupid, didnt really mug for most of it. I sense impending doom that I wholly deserve. Whats with the new principal ANYWAY- he's making so many radical changes and stuff, being a hardliner and all that bull. I know you want to bring SR into a higher rung of the educational institution ladder. But its geting repetitive, and you're clearly losing support from us POOR commoners. Right focus, wrong approach.

Mdm Ainon talked about the SGC, yea its great nd all that jazz. But wanting US to do CHARITY and CIP and stuff JUST SO it goes into the SGC is SO NOT FUFILLING THE PURPOSE. society is screwed up, everyone is so screwed up. I am getting the Makubex complex again... May everyone thank God that I don't have access to any WMD. Or I will surely take the chance to push the reset button on this world, if you know what I mean. Yes, now im an internal security threat. The CIA is going to come knocking on my door one day and I'll never be seen again.

Random. No one reads my shit anyway.

They seem to be "on break", in a Ross and Rachel way of speaking.

You hurt your leg?

Elhannah changed the song on her blog back to far away <3

Where's the guy who's forever supporting you?

What happens when you meet someone who is exactly what you want to be? You're damn
jealous and feel like a failure

You can't ignore it, it eats away at you when you know someone is doing a better job
being YOU when you're trying so hard and failing.

You try but you know, you just dont own that area of talent

You cant accept praise, its bleeding mockery. I you hear the invisible laughter

Something hits home, closer then everyone knows

And you can pretend well that nothings wrong. Cos its been wrong for 9 years.

You know He's there, you know He's real, you know He's serious

You know where you're headed if you keep walking the same damned path

You have a FRICKEN BLOCK OF PRIDE that you wont throw away

You think your damned smart, you pretend the tension isnt there

But you know what its like, you know its not them, its you, you who's wierd, you
who's got a bad attitude, you who wont change

You're irritable and snappy because they're happy and "overly-hyper"

You claim to not know who you are. but you do

You just hate who you are and the shit you do

You hate mirrors because every reflection is a taunt

You dream big and talk bigger, with all the inflated swagger behind the airs

You're too old for this, GROW UP.

Emo? What the hell is emo anyway. How does one define the characteristics of a person who is being emo?

+ So far away, far away for far too long

I need a DARKER skin

Quote of e Post:
Who am I to make You wait...

No comments: