Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Treasure post haste

I know I always start my posts with "i have not posted for so long" but to me that is the most natural thing to do. Its my writing style, this is how i flow.

Haven't touched this little piece in a long time. Sometimes when life catches you in its flow its hard to keep sight of the shore. All the glitz and glamor on the cruise makes you forget the boat is not solid ground. Solid ground is out there, beyond the waves, beyond the horizon.

I hate to say I'm blessed because I know how screwed up some people's lives are.

Yet, being screwed up and recovering is what makes people normal. What about people who have never dared to screw up, do we never grow?

Guess I'd rather hurt then feel nothing at all.

There I go sounding like some floaty teenage girl. Pui.

Feeling nothing is the worst. Pain is how your body lets you know something is going wrong. Without pain, you wouldn't know if you were really alive, or dying, or dead.

Years ago, I said those same words- and you agreed wholeheartedly. Now, I still think the same, but I behave differently. If I were judged by Hofstede Id be an odd mix indeed. High PDI, low MAS, fluctuating IDV and low UAI. I dont know about my LTO, sometimes it seems like I know where I am going. Sometimes I don't even know today from yesterday, from now to tomorrow. Much less plan.

I understand what it means to forgive. I comprehend what it means to accept. I can fathom what it is to care. I know what love is. So why is it all these are just like abstract concepts. Forgiveness, acceptance, care & concern, love. Can they be seen? Yes, their expression can. Can they be felt? Yes, the result of their application. Can they be isolated? Yes, not all come into play at the same time or circumstance. Therefore, are they real? From what we have above, surely so. *whisper* Can they be replicated? ... for me, I don't know.


Treasure
Memories linked to hesitant love are delicate,
So don't disappear.

Floating in the sky, I want to tell this only to you.
This feeling of mine I send to you by a gentle wind.
I always want to hear them.
These words that I want to say only to you are gifts from destiny.
The darkness in the sky reflected the view that'll never leave me.

Memories linked to hesitant love are delicate,
So I pray they won't disappear.
The treasure in my heart one day will wear away.
Hey, do you realize our fate? Or it is all right to forget it?
The tear we've locked away with yesterday sky.

My heart beats like an explosion when I want to say my honest feeling to you.
My words become the opposite of what I'm supposedly saying
From now, I can't do anything.
It feels like the summer season has come
and my surrounding has become hot.
The color of morning glow reflected the secrets that I keep hidden in my heart.

The moment after it become so fast that I can't memorize it.
The thing I won't forget is your smile.
The time went so slow when I don't know whether it'll hurt me even deeper.
Hey, the truth is I'm afraid. Will it finally break?
Yesterday dream has become overflowing tears.

Chasing after a rough path that won't be reach.
Joys and sorrows are still running away.
The treasure in my memories I will protect it for sure.
Hey, when we confused, is it okay to turn back?

Memories linked to hesitant love are delicate,
So I pray they won't disappear.
The treasure in my heart one day will wear away.
Hey, do you realize our fate? Or it is all right to forget it?
The tear we've locked away with yesterday sky.

_____________________________________

No comments: