Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Senses Come Alive

I'm back. And I hate being back. I miss EVERYONE and EVERYTHING :( That is the sucky thing about camps. I'm just going to rotate between a whiny kid and an aloof crackpot with his head in the clouds re-living the past 4 days over the next few days.

Should have taken more pictures but my camera died. I will post it when the e-mail with everyone's contact comes in_ maybe then I'll see if we can all meet up on 22nd to go register together.

A tribute to the most HAPPENING og in NM2010-
Elyssa, Justina, Xin Ling, Kathy, Xinyi, Shiyun, Shing, Hanyong, Ang Kuh Kueh, Tiffany, Jiaxing, Jingwen and Mao mao. We may have lost in numbers (math sucks anyway!) but we won in heart and style, you know that no one else even came close to our strength in its entirety. I will never forget each and every one of you, every song we sang, every photo taken, every joke cracked, every secret whispered. I really look forward to meeting you again when school begins :)

God willing- it will all work out.

Heard this on the radio and I HAD to find it. Some of you may recognize Miranda Cosgrove as Carly from iCarly) she was cute then and that has not changed <3 Enjoy.

It all starts making sense-

No comments: