Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hungy for You

Here in my heart
There's a longing for more
A desire to go
Deeper than I've been before

And it's not about the way
You can make me feel
And it's not about anything
That You can do
I just have this insatiable desire

I'm hungry for You
I'm hungry for You
I need Your touch
I seek Your face
I need Your presence

Today at mission trip prayer meeting Ivana talked about not just wanting, but to hunger- to be desperate for God. That sharp pain of desperation I can understand, so intense one can physically feel it hurt and make you gasp for breath. More to work on.

Can't believe I'm being so dragged down by money woes, money! Of all the things in life! Stupid money, oh wait come back-~! Dang :(

Elsewhere:
I say believe it my love. And to be honest my dear, I wouldn't have it any other way

Quote of e Post:
NSF today. ORD tomorrow.

No comments: