Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dual Blades

I have been neglecting this place. Busy busy.

There's a whole bunch of events coming up:

23rd June - 13 Aug Drivers Course
24 June Company Cohesion Day (again? but im missing it anyway)
20ish Aug Army Half Marathon

Super tired, was up till 2+am last night helping to take down the vehicles used for combat shoot. Plus I woke up at 4+am that day to help set up the very same thing. But some people got it worse, the ammo team only managed to come back around 4am, so we left them alone when we woke up at 6am for breakfast.

Its wonderful putting what we learned at SI to actual use, since they did say we aren't going to be doing much in the realm of conventional signals. I've still got a way with that old RT.

Wahaha- our new sec comm has arrived, so far we like him better than some SParTAN :3

Driver's Course! I going to be a dual vocationalist, signaler cum driver.

"I may never march in the infantry,
ride with the calvary,
shoot with artillery.
I may never zoom o'er the enemy
but I'm in the Lords army"

Quote of e Post:
Don't let yourself forget
You are strong
Look how far you've come

No comments: