Monday, December 24, 2007

Silver Ring

One Ring
I got a little ring,
its nothing more then that
Tiny sliver of silver
around my hand it wraps
This piece of metal
betrays its weight, its mass
The fullness of responsibility within that ring it rests

Just one complete circle
More a seal then gate to me
Even if it is by choice
Only I can set me free
Its not the ring that holds me
surely not its marks
but treat it as a lesson
of what could have become

I have a little ring
I wear it on my finger
It is a sign to me
Just wait a little longer

I had a little ring
I wore it on my finger
Its echoes sing to me
A future that is no longer
-----------------------------------

Its been a few long days. We'll probably never meet again as long as I live. I intend to keep my pledge, not the best I can but the way it ought to. Resign, Resign- those wandering eyes.

My God is an awesome God he reigns, from heaven above with wisdom, power and love. My God is an awesome God.


I have nothing left to say. All I can do is wait things out and and keep my head on. Merry Christmas everyone, I'll be looking forward to the new year.

Quote of e Post:
Alcohol is fluid misery

No comments: