Monday, June 18, 2007

Hey there

June 18 2007- 4:20pm

8 days to the first paper. And its history at that. I hate history. Why do we wonderful South East Asian people have to do so many complicated things. Yea, independence is dandy and sweet but tsk- do less please! For the sake of your descendants who have to memorize what you accomplished T_T

Then there's econs and lit both of which are as fine as pie. Not easy but tasty. Definitely not as dry as history. I need a light-speed rescue!! What for? I don't know haha. I'm random now. Cos I'm stuck at home with my father... who took leave cos he has to send his car for servicing. And mom went out shopping. And they say they have no time to clear up the place and stuff, whats up with that?

I'm totally unmotivated to hit the books. Actually I'm not motivated to do anything haha. Other then flop here- haha. Come on God! Throw me one, give me something to work for. The previous one was just screwy so lets forget that alright? How many roads must a blind man take before he loses his way?

A little stupid something I found...

To Women, Men are like:
Laxatives - Irritate the CRAP out of you

Parking Slots - Good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped

Commercials - You cant believe a word they say

Weather - Nothing can be done to change them

Chocolate - Sweet Smooth and they usually go for your hips

Mascara - They usually run at the 1st sign of emotion

Lava Lamps - Fun to Look at but not very bright
(I read that off someone's shirt before...)

Uh what the... Thats really comforting. Someone ought to contact the AFPFL. No, not the Anti-Fascist People's Freedom League (See? I am revising history) but the Ant-Feminist People's Freedom League. Those buggers are going to kill all of us men. Like literally.

Haha- did you know did you know did you know? Kellogs Frosties are imba sources of sugar~ ho ho ho. Eat a small box, and I dare you to try to fall asleep if you can at all. Hyperion beam maximum hyper cyclone nuclear unilateral nonsensical energy blastoff! WARNING: Too much sugar in you with no where for it to go can make you very irritable.

Everyone's in camp. Elhannah is right, this camp is going to be weird. The usual groupings have been messed up because so many people aren't going. Yea I'm a guilty party. Then again, they'll probably survive without each other so yea- tomorrow night is the campfire. Should I go? I really feel like going thought. Even though we don't exactly talk alot. Just seeing you online in comforting in itself.

Quote of e Post:
A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got trains and planes and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way

No comments: